Processing Officer - Personal Finance Officer needed in Wirral paying £13.04 per hr PAYE Ref:445747
This role is working full time hours on a temporary basis
- Calculate, Record and process business transactions ensuring compliance with relevant legislation and local conventions.
- Analyse and assess data /information to determine outcomes in relation to the payment and/or collection of financial transactions
- Perform data input to business support systems to record and comply with assessment outcomes.
- Inbound and outbound contact, through all media (for example, written, telephone, email and visiting customers, Revenues attending court only.) with customers in response to complex enquiries and advise on business transaction processes and outcomes.
- Work to well defined standard business processes to analyse information and perform related complex tasks
- Ensure documents are processed in accordance with the client’s retention and destruction policies for both manual and electronic systems e.g. scanning, filing etc.
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Finance