We are pleased to announce a new vacancy for a Trainee or Qualified Dental Nurse to join a friendly and efficient dental practice based near Brighton.
The practice is looking for someone who is constantly looking to develop and improve, to share knowledge, and focused on delivering the best patient care.
About the role:
- Full time or part time position available
- 1,300 UDA’s available
- 650 Den plan Patients + Remainder is private fee per Item
- Fully Private with small NHS Contract for children Only
- Fully Digital practice with Intra Oral Camera, OPG Machine, Digital X-rays and SOE System.
- Long standing 3 surgery family practice
- Practice has a Loyal Patient base
- A modern, friendly working environment
- GDC Registered
- Personable, positive and enthusiastic with a great customer focus
- Preferred SOE/R4 experience
- Strong communication skills
- Undertake some reception duties
If you are interested in the above position, or any other roles across the UK, please feel free to contact us at any time.
If you would like to apply then either click “Apply” or send in your CV to Gary via [email protected].
For more information please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 0203 912 9800 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about the opportunity.
We look forward to speaking with you
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
£10+ per hour (depending on experience)
- Industry Sector Health, Nursing