Career Grade Surveyor needed in Barnsley paying £14.86per hr PAYE Ref:0004 E11E / 1
This role is working full time hours on a temporary basis
- Carry out land, property and site visits (in accordance with health and safety guidance), to undertake inspections, valuations, measurement of land, conduct negotiations, agree leases, tenancies, easements, investigate queries and complaints and respond.
- Deal with customer enquiries on land and property matters on the phone, in writing and face to face.
- Provide an integrated and comprehensive strategic land and property service to the client.
- Undertake all types of land and property valuations.
- Undertake the measurement of land and buildings in accordance with the RICS Code of Measuring Practice.
- Prepare terms and conduct straightforward negotiations for acquisitions, disposals, leases, licences, tenancies and easements, and calculate service charges.
- Assist with the preparation of complex heads of terms and conduct negotiations for acquisitions and disposals, new leases, licences, easements etc.
- Undertake complex property administration functions.
- Provide structured advice and effective management of the client’s commercial investment portfolio to minimise costs and maximise income.
- Compile financial information and service charges.
- Promote and facilitate the community and shared ownership of assets.
Ideally candidates will have:
- Accredited RICS qualification and relevant postgraduate degree
- Significant work experience and completion of APC for RICS accreditation.
- Good knowledge of general valuation and estate/asset management strategies and policies and the application of RICS Valuation - Professional Standards UK 2014 (Red Book) and Code of Conduct and CIPFA guidelines.
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Property