Our client is a well-established Lighting company and they are currently looking for an Electrical Qualifying Supervisor to be based in Bristol but cover nationwide contracts as far as Leeds.
You will be responsible for:
- Ensuring all necessary EICR paperwork is completed accurately and to the laid-down procedures.
- You will be responsible for the verification, record keeping and upload of Compliance certification, providing assistance for the team in regard to compliance
- You will be seen as the Deputyholder and manage a team of Electrical Engineers
- Ensure that ET&I is carried out to current BS7671 IEE Regs (18th Edition)
- Ensure each Testing Engineer will list and identify remedials and recommendations.
- Carry out surveys and complete reports as required
- Attend training courses as and where necessary and to ensure personal job skills keep pace with technical developments.
- Comply with the company Health and Safety Policy at all times.
You will need to be:
- Educated NVQ Level 3/City and guilds 236 Part 1 + 2 or equivalent in electrical Installation/Maintenance.
- City and Guilds 2391 Inspection & Testing
- City and Guilds 18thEdition
- Proven track record of electrical testing and producing EICRs.
If you are looking for a new challenge this year, the next step in your career and to work for an exciting, growing organisation offering great benefits, then we are keen to hear from you.
In return our client is offering a salary of £40,000 (depending on experience) + company benefits.
Please call Nikki Head on 07951 950291 or apply with your current CV to prompt a call back.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities