£20,800 plus overtime paid in lieu.
£10.00 per hour part time roles
Catermatch Solutions are currently recruiting for knowledgeable Bar Staff for this recently opened unique venue in Halifax. As a bar team member, you will be responsible for the smooth running of the bar, serving customers, producing various alcoholic & non- alcoholic beverages – beers (bottled, cask, lagers, craft, independents) wines, cocktails, mocktails, fresh fruit & cordials, teas & coffees.
You will keep the bar area clean & presentable and be a happy, professional team player. The role also involves working on any events, theatre productions, musical performances & private parties that may require food and beverage, ensuring the high standards already set in place are maintained, with guest satisfaction, whilst creating a relaxed professional environment. A great opportunity to enhance your skills and career in a developed & progressive company with a real chance to progress further!
The venue offers a unique bar, food, café, event & theatrical space - available to general public admissions, organised performances & private event spaces, it’s a vibrant artistic event venue with lots of activities, shows, entertainment & daily socialising amongst locals and invitees.
The successful candidate will be required to ensure that every aspect of the bar operation continues to be at the high standards. Experience would be a benefit, but training will be given – the company works in conjunction with a very well-known artisan brewer for all ale and cocktail training.
- A positive attitude with enthusiasm for the role and working environment
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong customer service skills with communication at the highest level.
- Good team member, who encourages, assists and maintains a professional attitude
- Annual salary, 40 hours per week, overtime paid in lieu or Hourly paid / part time
- 33 days annual leave, pension contribution & employee assistance programme
- Free Event Tickets* subject to conditions
- Discounted Food and Drink
- Latest bar closure 11.30pm
- Training opportunities
In accordance and compliance with the "Asylum and Immigration Act 1996" all applicants applying for the above position will be required to provide evidence of their eligibility to live and work in the United Kingdom. Unfortunately, at this point in time we are unable to accept applications from anyone not living in the U.K.
E-mail your CV now for this position and many more exciting opportunities.
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
Hourly paid, Weekly pay, Pension contribution, Health & medical advices, services & support,
- Industry Sector Catering & Hospitality