Roofer needed in Barnsley £12.96ph ref:0004 D876 / 1
This role will involve:
- To carry out all aspects of roofing work on repairs and maintenance and refurbishment projects including slates, tiles, flashing and other associated roofing products.
- To safely remove roof tiles/slates and associated fixings and the subsequent recovering of a complete roof with felt, laths, tiles/slates including all gauges and setting out
- To safely remove roof coverings to flat felt roofs and the subsequent recovering using EDPM (Rubber Roofing product) plus repairs
- To safely replace roof coverings using proprietary sheet materials such as metal decking and flashing
- To be able to work to Berneslai Homes Code of Conduct and other relevant Policy and Procedures.
- Work within the requirements of the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974
Ideally candidates will have:
- NVQ Level 2 in Roofing or equivalent Qualification.
- NVQ Level 3 in Roofing or equivalent Qualification/or willingness to work towards gaining the qualification.
- UK Driving licence
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Construction