Executive Specialist Based in Croydon and the salary is £39.58 ph PAYE
This is a full time temporary role.
Employer Reference: 5898
Ideally candidates will be:
This senior level post will work in partnership with health partners, children’s commissioners, Placements & Brokerage, community safety, housing, Public Health, and providers of services and support to:
- Ensure the social care and wellbeing needs of the local population are embedded in all commissioning strategies by championing and challenging on behalf of the local population and on best available evidence.
- Foster excellent working relations with the placements and brokerage teams, one Croydon Alliance, operational teams and provider market
- be responsible for developing and implementing a joint strategy for planning, commissioning, market management and developing support services and markets in full consultation with all stakeholders;
- Ensure that commissioned services are cost effective and achieve good individual outcomes which maximise confidence, independence that are preventative in nature and promote healthy lifestyles;
- Ensure contract management is undertaken in order to ensure compliance and value for money
Ideally candidates will have:
- Educational achievement to degree level or equivalent level of knowledge or experience acquired through a substantial period working at a strategic level in commissioning of health and social care or other relevant services
- Experience of managing substantial budgets in health or social care with demonstrable evidence of efficiency delivery: QIPP programmes in the NHS / Local Authority efficiency savings
- Project management skills and knowledge of project management techniques
- Standard DBS check
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services