Job Title: Process Technologist
Location: Greater Manchester
- You will have previous experience within process development within food manufacturing, ideally with a strong track record of launching products
- You will have well-developed project and time management skills
- The ability to build relationships at all levels and cross functionally is essential in these high profile roles
- You will create, develop and implement industrialised process solutions under specific projects, ensuring robust risk management and delivery of quality attributes.
- To plan, organise and conduct trials (NPD and EPD) on all products/ recipes.
- Ensure that the samples and data required by the concept to launch system are collected and submitted for nutritional, shelf life and transit testing and the interpretation / communication of the test results.
- Provide sound technical advice and implement new, or improve existing products and recipes.
- In addition you will work closely with NPD teams to ensure new and existing products are performing to the optimum standards.
- My client is part of a growing food and drink manufacturing group with extremely exciting plans for the future.
- They are a major player within their sector & supply to the major retailers.
To apply for this exciting role, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref CJH/9781 to [email protected] or for a confidential discussion, please call me on 0161 832 7463 or mobile 07792 466140.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Manufacturing