Senior Lawyer Based in Watford and the salary is £31.34ph PAYE
This is a full time temporary role.
Employer Reference: 5186306
This role will involve:
- Providing proactive and responsive specialist technical and expert legal advice on a range of legal issues relevant to managing a diverse legal case load.
- Enable legal and regulatory compliance through expert legal training and legal awareness briefings tailored to and targeted at particular organisational needs, and advising upon and promoting best practice and consistent application of the law and policy relevant to their specialist legal practice area.
- Ensure the provision of effective legal action and decisions and to avoid or mitigate legal risks.
- Deliver targets for costs savings, achieved through outsourcing work to other legal firms where that specialist expert legal advice in not available from the Panel and to manage the delivery of this work to the timelines and quality standards specified.
Ideally candidates will have:
- Qualified Solicitor or Barrister
- A Master’s Degree (or equivalent experience)
- Current practicing certificate
- Post qualification expertise and experience in an in-house senior Legal role; or Significant qualification expertise and experience
- Basic DBS Check
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Legal