Job Title: Electrical Inspection Engineer
Salary: £32,000 to £35,000 per annum PLUS company car, phone, electrical test equipment, full expenses paid for any overnight stays, Overtime paid when required.
Hours: Monday to Friday - 8am to 4:30pm
The role would require you to travel to site and carry out any inspection / repair and service work on the companies products.
Responsibilities of the Electrical Inspection Engineer:
- Service inspection of Power systems
- Undertake on site sales survey for new orders.
- Complete inspection reports.
- Flexibility and willingness to learn.
- Management of own diary
- Flexible work approach required - outside of normal business hours and occasional weekends and working away from home.
- Occasional overseas work available.
Requirements of the Electrical Inspection Engineer:
- 17th or 18th Edition qualified
- UK Driving License
- The ability to read and understand electrical schematics and circuit diagrams.
- Knowledge of Electrical Switch gear systems would be advantageous.
- Practical knowledge of electrical/electronic systems.
- Able to work independently.
- Must be able to manage own diary.
If you would like some more information, please apply online or call Lara at Orion on 01189239231 or hit 'APPLY NOW'
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
company car, phone, electrical test equipment, full expenses paid for any overnight stays, Overtime paid when required.
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities
HND/HNC or equivalent