Accountant needed in Dorset £18.66ph PAYE - Reference:5186226
This role will involve:
- Prepare capital and revenue budgets and projections for specified services, in consultation with relevant managers and in accordance with relevant strategies.
- Contribute to the development of Medium Term Financial Strategy and the preparation of associated plans, leading to improved forward planning.
- Provide support to relevant managers and review groups on the financial aspects of the policy issues under consideration, enabling decisions to be made in the full understanding of the financial consequences of alternatives.
- Maintain accurate accounting records for designated services, including preparation of final accounts to agreed timescales and standards.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the underlying systems, enabling preparation of accounts to the legal requirement.
- Provide appropriate financial management information to managers at all levels to enable them to make the best value for money judgements on service provision.
- Evaluate financial, time recording and other statistical information and calculate recharges of services in accordance with appropriate accounting principles. In addition, advise on pricing/trading account issues as required.
Ideally candidates will have:
- Full membership of the Association of Accounting Technicians (or an equivalent degree/qualification).
- Evidence of CPD and its benefit to the organisation.
- Experience of providing financial reporting, advice and support to a wide range of managers and other stakeholders.
- Experience of working collaboratively to deliver common objectives and financial outcomes.
Experience in the use of Financial systems for modelling of complex financial solutions.
This is a full time role on a temporary contract basis.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Accountancy