Business Support Officer needed in Bournemouth £10.01ph PAYE - Reference:5186298
This role will involve:
- Respond to requests, queries and complaints received relating to the work of the Service Unit, dealing with members of the public, colleagues, businesses, contractors and outside agencies, referring to databases and record systems as necessary.
- Provide correct and relevant information, guidance and advice and resolve issues where appropriate.
- Use, update and maintain record systems to ensure documentation and relevant records exist ensuring accuracy and security of information.
- Prepare and produce certificates, Notices, statements, letters, reports, licences and other documents as required.
- Compile and maintain statistical data and provide management information as required.
- Retrieve and check data and submit relevant information for Local Land Searches.
- Process incoming and outgoing mail.
- Check and approve invoices prior to payment. Receive and process monies and cheques and issue receipts accordingly.
- Take notes of meetings and transcribe PACE interview tapes as required.
This is a full time role on a temporary contract basis.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Secretarial, PAs, Administration