Contact Centre Advisor needed in Swinton £11.50ph ref:0004 C2CC / 1
This role will involve:
- Provide an excellent level of Customer Service and present a positive impression of GMFRS and GMCA to both internal and external customers.
- Deal effectively with enquires and requests for services or information.
- Deliver home risk reduction advice and community safety messages, identifying services offered by GMFRS that may be appropriate to their need.
- Ensure that all administration and Safe and Well visit bookings are completed in an accurate and timely manner and in line with relevant processes and procedures, raising any concerns with your Team Leader.
- Provide advice to partner agencies when they are making referrals.
- Contribute effectively to the development, preparation and review of all procedures and systems, aligning them to serviced needs and objectives.
Ideally candidates will have:
- Experience of using a CRM or corporate database to manage customer records.
- Competent user of Microsoft Office.
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Part Time
- Industry Sector Customer Services