C# developer - .net Core, Azure suite, Azure DevOps, React, CI/CD, TDD
Working for a health start up business with a specific focus on nutrition, health, and wellbeing in the workplace.
You will be part of team that are building out their core platform. The project itself is greenfield and the technology strategy will be underpinned by strong agile lean principles and utilising existing cloud services rather than building things.
As the .net core developer, you will be comfortable in automating everything from builds to deployment and testing. The platform itself sits on a services-based architecture based on a Azure serverless technology, as such good knowledge of Azure functions is going to be a benefit for this position.
You will be defining the best practice from coding standards and testing paradigms, know how to write user stories, be a strong believer in CI/CD, TDD and BDD and have experience in working and building mobile and web apps and services
- Experienced in building mobile & web apps and services.
- C#, .NET platform, React
- Azure PaaS (Azure Functions; Logic Apps; Cosmos DB; App Service; ARM etc)
- Experience of security authentication, access, and identity management technology
- Experience with cloud platforms, specifically Microsoft Azure
- Experience of application integration
- Experienced in modern DevOps methodologies and continuous integration, Azure DevOps ideally.
- Demonstrate a good understanding of User Experience methodology
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet