Gas Engineer needed in Gainsborough £14.18ph ref:445138
This role will involve:
- Visiting customer’s homes and undertaking all gas related repairs and heating installs identified within Acis housing stock and any other properties as instructed in both tenanted and void properties.
- Ensuring that the correct materials are identified and used to complete the work at the required quality standard
- Undertaking multi-skilled works as and when required.
- Completing the necessary paperwork in relation to parts and material requisitions and orders etc., in a neat and accurate manner and on time as directed by management.
- Identifying the extent of repairs and installations required on site, with the aim to complete in one visit, reporting any problems or further action required to the office.
Ideally candidates will have:
- ACS qualified to cover CCN1, CENWAT, HTR1, CKR1, CPA1
- Have at least 2 years’ experience working in the domestic gas field
- Can demonstrate a good understanding of the requirements under the gas regulations.
- Can evidence good skillsets in the area of gas installations and repairs, and with this can provide evidence of past achievements in other similar roles
- A full UK driving licence.
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities