Care assistant - Extra Care Scheme
Covering Brunswick Village Extra Care Scheme
£9.30 per hour
CRG Homecare are looking for dedicated, compassionate individuals to join our team of care assistants in Brunswick Village Extra Care Scheme.
Experience preferred but not essential as we provide the best training, support & development.
What we offer:
- Full & Part time hours
- Guaranteed hours or Flexible hours contracts available
- Block paid shifts - 7am-3pm & 3pm–10pm or Night shift 10pm–7am
- Free Uniform & PPE
- Holiday Pay
- Free Care Certificate training
- Career development opportunities
- Carer of the month awards
- Free DBS
- £250 bonus for every refer a friend you refer*
- Weekly Pay
- Fully funded qualifications
As a Care Assistant you will be working as a companion to our service users performing tasks such as providing personal care, preparation of meals and light domestic duties. Within your role you will promote dignity, respect and choice and supporting the service users of CRG Homecare to continue to live in the comfort and security of their own homes. Hours may include night shifts.
Responsibilities of a Extra Care Scheme Assistant vary depending on our customers’ needs and requirements but you should expect to support with the following:
- Providing personal care – Washing, bathing, toileting
- Preparation of meals
- Support with medication
- Light domestic duties
*Terms and conditions apply. Ask your local branch for more details.
For more information on how we store and use your information, please view our privacy statement by visiting [url="https://crghomecare.uk.com/privacy-policy/"]https://crghomecare.uk.com/privacy-policy/[/url]
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
- Industry Sector Health, Nursing