4on/4off Days and nights
This is an incredible time to join a thriving company who are continuously breaking records and increasing turnover year on year, you will be working in a clean/automated environment and working on machines which include robots, rolling machines, cylinders, amongst other machinery. They are always investing into new machinery to keep up with demand so there will be project work on offer as well. The engineer join this Business can be either bias, ideally you will be level 3 qualified in either discipline.
- Automated and clean environment
- Work 6 months of the year
- 5% contributory pension
- 22 days holiday
- Staff discount
- Qualified to level 3 (NVQ/C&G) or Apprenticeship served in either mechanical
- At least three years experience maintaining/repairing special purpose machinery as a maintenance engineer within a factory environment – multi-skilled
- Mech – pulleys, straps, belts, chains, bearings, gearboxes
- Electrical – sensors, 3-phase motors. PLC knowledge isn’t essential
- Any maintenance engineer from manufacturing or ex-forces welcome to apply – FMCG, Food, plastic, packaging, Pharmaceutical, foundry, brick, distribution, automotive, metals, etc.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities