Caretaker needed in Camden paying £13.79 per hr PAYE Ref: 447931
This role is working full time hours on a temporary basis
This role will involve:
- To work within the Estate Management Group and responsible for undertaking all duties within a specified working environment.
- Required to assist in the delivery of various other projects by the Estate Management Group in relation to this area or associated area of work.
- Responsible for a designated work area as assigned by your line manager to secure a high quality level of cleaning using own initiative and lone working.
- Undertake daily health and safety inspections to ensure they are hazard free from unauthorised objects/storage by residents/contractors, authorised occupancy etc. by taking prompt action to both record and if necessary, their actual removal from site.
- Identify and comply with the delivery of fire safety initiatives.
- To identify trends and issues that may impact upon the delivery of the service.
- Input and record information /inspection results onto the IT system/APP, or provide written updates as appropriate to monitor contractor performance, capture anti-social behaviour, areas in need of improvement and identify risks.
- To report and monitor communal repairs and escalate health and safety issues where appropriate.
- To assist facilitate access and information to first line responders attending site.
- To assist in emergency situations where applicable to facilitate in response and resolution.
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services