Finance Assistant Accounts Receivable needed in based in Newbury and the salary is £9.62ph PAYE
This is a full time temporary role.
This role will involve:
- Being part of the Accounts Receivable team you will be instrumental in proactively and efficiently collecting the debts owed to the client.
- Completing daily duties determined by the team work rota schedule.
- Dealing with any enquiries from customers, as appropriate.
- Providing full support to the Team as required.
Ideally candidates will have:
- Ability to use Outlook, and a web browser to access information
- Basic ability to use Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc)
- Knowledge of Agresso
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Finance