Housing Customer Services Officer needed in based in Wembley and the salary is £14.64ph PAYE
This is a full time temporary role.
This role will involve:
- To provide a professional first point of contact and to work effectively and professionally with internal and external colleagues to resolve customer enquiries, complaints and transactions covering a range of up to seven specialist services. These may include a selection of the following: Responsive Repairs, Planned Maintenance, Housing Management, Estate Services, Income enquiries and collection, Leasehold enquiries and collections, Homelessness services and Housing Allocations amongst others.
- To establish, develop and maintain effective working relationships with all work colleagues to ensure a ‘one team approach’ to the delivery of the Customer Response Team performance standards and the business objectives.
- Liaise with colleagues in local offices, contractors and other partner agencies as appropriate to resolve enquiries.
- To take ownership and appropriate action to resolve complex and detailed enquiries within agreed levels of empowerment across a range of channels including phone, email, web chat and social media.
- To promote, encourage, educate and support customers to confidently access services via alternative channels to reduce service demand and support channel migration.
- To efficiently and effectively search, utilise and update a range of databases and IT systems accurately to resolve customer enquiries, ensure the accurate diagnosis and specification of responsive repairs, process payments, log complaints and handle transactions in accordance with protocols for data entry and compliance.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Secretarial, PAs, Administration