IT Project Manager needed in based in Barnsley and the salary is £14.64ph PAYE
This is a full time temporary role.
Employer Reference:0004 DDF2 / 1
This role will involve:
- Projects tend to relate to software and systems rather than network / architecture. The role could also involve the planning and delivery of end user device refresh programmes and similar. The Project Manager will also help support the Head of Service on matters relating to IT across the business. Ideally, we would like someone with experience of working with the Northgate Housing System (now called NEC).
- Look after applications such as Northgate Housing Management, Sharepoint, Pims asset management.
- End user device refresh / new modules on housing management system (repairs and maintenance)
- An understanding of IT and being comfortable in the environment
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet