We are offering a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Clinical manager to join a well-established and forward thinking dental practice near the Warrington area.
The surgery has a great reputation for its patient care and aims to provide a supportive environment for the development of all their dental team.
- Brilliant rate of £57,000 per annum for 2 days per week
- Part-Time or Full time position available
- If covering Full-Time, there will be clinical work including Private/DenPlan patients at extra remuneration
- 2 days completing manager duties and 3 days working clinically as an Associate
- Fantastic team of senior managers and directors to help grow and develop the practice
- Excellent opportunities and progression to grow and develop your skills
- Special interests dentists would do well
- Opportunity to gain employee stock options in the company
The role will involve:
- Lead clinical teams, providing advice, support and leadership in formal and informal ways.
- Co-lead the recruitment and retention of dentists, therapists & hygienists and undertake regular peer reviews and 1-2-1 conversations;
- Arrange and undertake regular clinic visits, audits and clinical supervision observation sessions with our clinical teams;
- Maintaining and developing your clinical competency and continuing professional/personal development according to agreed training needs via our Training Academy;
- Working alongside clinical and professional support colleagues in facilitating on-going organisational change and development;
- Occasions when travel to work in other locations may be required, with paid business mileage.
- Create clinical systems and processes that are implemented across the whole group and newly acquired practices;
- Training PMs to get the best out of their clinicians and nurses
- Complete risk assessments and action plans when a risk is identified
- Attend networking, conference events and committees that will bring benefits to the group in terms of recruitment and industry insight.
If you are interested in the above position, or any other roles across the UK, please feel free to contact us at any time.
If you would like to apply then either click “Apply” or send in your CV to Gary via [email protected]
For more information please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 02039129804and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about the opportunity.
We look forward to speaking with you!
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Health, Nursing