Business Support Assist needed in based in Crewe and the salary is £9.81ph PAYE
This is a full time temporary role.
This role will involve:
- Deal with enquiries and incoming calls within defined limits from colleagues and the public and refer as necessary to members of staff to ensure consistency of treatment of such enquiries.
- Undertake specific administrative tasks e.g. make appointments, draft correspondence, type letters and arrange meetings to facilitate the effective operation of the team.
- Input and maintain monitoring and data analysis systems in relation to children and families to ensure the provision of accurate and up to date information for effective management decisions to be taken.
- Prepare agendas and take minutes of meetings and ensure distribution and follow up work is completed within timescales in order that the time of the team is used efficiently and effectively.
- Maintain administrative and financial systems that ensure the smooth running of the service area.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Secretarial, PAs, Administration