Enforcement Officer needed in based in Birmingham and the salary is £14.19ph PAYE
This is a full time temporary role.
This role will involve:
- To carry out inspections, enforcement activities investigations, exercises, surveillance, respond to requests for assistance, education and monitoring duties
- Waste management investigation, nuisance and offensive accumulations, pest and public health assessment, scrap metal and allied waste and environmental crime.
- Environmental pollution control relating to the atmosphere, water and land. Environmental crime including joint working with other agencies.
- Inspect for business waste compliance (Duty of Care).
- To take samples and manage evidential material for subsequent examination and/or investigations. To undertake enforcement using a range of criminal and civil interventions, as appropriate, and to utilise awareness raising and educative approaches to support successful outcomes.
- To act as an enforcement officer in accordance with delegated powers and for that purpose to prepare, sign, serve and enforce statutory notices.
- To take evidence, prepare prosecution files and attend court as necessary.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Secretarial, PAs, Administration