Housing Management Coordinator needed in Scunthorpe £9.26 ph PAYE - Reference: 1002904712680075
This role will involve:
- To co-ordinate rent and service charge collection to ensure that all housing management income is collected effectively and processed through appropriate systems in a timely manner.
- To ensure the service achieves maximum occupancy through effective void and maintenance management and enforcing tenancy conditions.
- To ensure properties, whether owned or leased, and the surrounding environment is safe and secure; conducive for effective client engagement and support and also supports cohesive neighbour and community relations
Ideally candidates will have:
- Experience of working within supported/social housing, property management or care/criminal justice setting.
- Ability to develop and manage relationships with 3rd party care and support providers and superior landlords.
- Experience of co-ordinating or developing other workers.
- Experience of overseeing landlord and housing management duties, including re-letting of rooms, collection of rents and reporting and monitoring repairs.
- Experience of taking formal tenancy action, up to and including court proceedings.
- Basic understanding of housing law i.e. tenancies, evictions etc.
This is a Full time role on a temporary contract basis.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Property