School Organisation Manager needed in Dunstable £550.00 per day PAYE - Reference: 448178
This role will involve:
- To ensure all statutory functions of the client relating to school organisation, place planning and admissions are delivered to a high standard and within budget.
- To formulate, develop, implement and review the local authority’s strategies, policies and practices on school organisation and school place planning in line with legislation and statutory guidance.
- To manage the evaluation of statistical information and comparative data to support detailed analysis of pupil forecasts and trends on a school / area basis, which is published annually in the School Organisation Plan.
- To lead the client’s proposals for changes to local school organisation, where it is the proposer.
This is a Full time role on a temporary contract basis.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education