KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Skills and Employability Sectors
Job Title: HGV Assessor Trainer
Location: Essex - Must be flexible with travel
Salary: £26,000 - £33,000 (Salary negotiable for the right candidate - dependent upon experience) + Excellent Benefits Package
Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Must be a qualified Assessor holding any of the following awards; D32/D33, A1, TAQA or CAVA.
- Hold C and C+E driving licences.
- Experience of training and assessing LGV/HGV drivers via MS Teams and on-site at learners place of work.
- Hands on competency of working as an LGV/HGV driver, preferably as a C+E Class 1 and 2.
- A working Knowledge of drivers hours, tachographs, safe loading, ECO driving techniques, Vulnerable roads users, customer service and vehicle technology.
- Confident with the delivery of Functional Skills English and Maths to level 2.
- Must be IT Literate and confident with online MS Teams delivery.
- Flexible with meeting learners needs in terms of work patterns – may include flexible hours
- Driver with own vehicle.
- Plan and deliver engaging training sessions via online MS Teams, classroom and practical sessions to learners working towards Large Goods Vehicle Driver Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard, supporting apprentices to achieve their Class 1 C+E Licence, and prepare them for their end point assessments.
- Deliver and support learners with Functional Skills Maths and English as required.
- Identify and assess the needs of learners, overcome any barriers to learning and adapt course content and delivery style to meet these needs.
- Support and assess learners Online using Microsoft Teams and in their place of work.
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
- Support, advise and motivate learners.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs.
- Organisational skills are a must, as well as the ability to plan your time effectively
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people
- Quality driven and prepared to go the extra mile for your learners
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education