KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Skills and Employability sectors.
Job Title: Hospitality End Point Assessor
(Applications are open to Assessors looking to progress to an EPA role)
Location: Remote/Online – some Face to Face may be required when covid restrictions are lifted across Reading, Basingstoke and Guildford
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Mileage, Pension + much more!
Type: Full Time, Permanent
In line with changes to Apprenticeship delivery; we have an opportunity available for an End Point Assessor, who will work with Apprentices to carry out End Point Assessments, prior to completion of their Apprenticeship qualification.
(Opportunities available for experienced EPA's and Assessors looking to progress to an EPA role)
- Must be a qualified and experienced Assessor, holding a recognised Assessor award: D32/33, A1, CAVA or TAQA.
- Must hold solid, occupational competency within Hospitality e.g. Team Member; Commis Chef; Supervisor; Chef de Partie or Senior Production Chef.
- Hold a level 3 in Hospitality as a minimum.
- Experience of conducting learner observations, professional discussions, and reviews.
- Have an excellent understanding of Apprenticeship Standards, and up to date with the Apprenticeship Levy.
- Must be IT Literate – training will be provided on company systems.
- Full, clean driving licence and own vehicle.
- As an End Point Assessor you will responsible for completing a range of EPA activities, both face to face and electronically, with Apprentices completing Hospitality Apprenticeship Standards up to Level 3. These EPA activities include: to carry out End Point Assessment, scheduling of EPA activities, marking, grading and regular planning meetings with candidates and employers.
- Complete all necessary administration, ensuring that all data is processed and supplied in a timely manner.
- Maintain a working knowledge of EPA, your vocational area, Apprenticeship Standards and evidence of CPD.
- Participate in standardisation and training activities.
- Provide assistance to Apprentices, Employers or Delivery Teams, assisting with queries in a timely manner.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education