Our client, a reputable Aerospace and Defence company are requiring a Senior Project Planner to join them on an initial 6 month contract.
Role to be based in Luton but some remote work also available.
Role working Inside IR35, paying up to £370 per day umbrella.
A Senior Project Planner is a key member of the IPT (integrated project team) who coordinates and schedules the delivery of the project plan. With our Custom Working policy, you will be able to work under a hybrid structure both from home and our site in Luton, working with teams based across the UK to analyse project performance, working to maintain the schedule and deliver on time.
The Senior Project Planner should be an excellent communicator both in person and during periods of remote working. They should be energetic, analytical, persuasive and passionate about planning.
What You Will Do
- Management and accurate maintenance of detailed Project Schedules
- For the IPT, ensuring timely updates and communication to all IPT members.
- Working as part of the IPT to identify, interrogate, analyse and control cost and schedule variance, risk and opportunity.
- Prepare & analyse data required to support the Project Manager in performance measurement reviews (Earned Value, Critical Path).
- Resource planning and management.
- Knowledge and involvement in project risk management.
- Adherence to planning standards and methodology.
What We're Looking For
- Extensive Project Planning Experience
- SAP and Primavera P6 experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Great soft skills
- An analytical curious mind
- Good numeracy
- A determined mind-set
- A collaborative nature
- Excellent time management skills
SC Clearance is required for this position but the role can be started on a BPSS check so suitable candidate just needs to be eligible for SC.
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other