Our client, a reputable Aerospace and Defence company are requiring a IT Security Consultant to join them on an initial 6 month contract.
Role to be based in Bristol but some remote work also available.
Role working Inside IR35, rates flexible depending on experience, in the region of £650 per day (umbrella).
* Support IT Design teams to implement security controls into the design of software, networks and data centres
* Determine vulnerabilities and develop risk management approaches for highly secure networks in line with the requirements from UK MoDs JSP440
* Support Solution Architects to develop security architectures
Skills, qualifications & knowledge
Qualifications and Experience:
* 3-5 years' experience developing Risk Management Accreditation Document Sets
* CISM or CISSP preferred
* Experience working with MOD JSP 440
* Organized and can manage multiple projects that meet the needs of multiple stakeholders within the organization
* Crisp written communication and verbal communication skills
* Strong IT skills and knowledge of on-premise and cloud hardware, software and networks
* BA/BSc degree in Information Technology, Business, Computer Science or other related field preferred
SC Clearance is required for this position but the role can be started on a BPSS check so suitable candidate just needs to be eligible for SC. And due to the nature of work, only sole-British or dual-British nationals can be considered.
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other