- £50,000 - £55,000
- Life assurance
- 25 days’ leave + 8 Bank Holidays
- Immediate start
The role of Project Engineer will be as follows:
- To manage small to large scale projects from cradle to grave.
- Manage 3rd party contractors, putting in place expected working standards for work to be completed.
- Managing your own budget.
- Writing of CAPEX requests.
- Managing the tendering process and working closely with suppliers.
- Working with external customers.
- Providing engineering technical expertise.
- Part of your remit will be to promote a culture of continuous improvement using models to improve the reliability, efficiency and productivity of assets.
- Look at ways to reduce cost across the site, driving root cause analysis.
- Work closely with technical, production, hygiene and H&S to establish strong relationships.
- Being flexible to work with the needs of the business.
Experience & background required for the role of Project Engineer:
- Experienced Project Engineer.
- You must have worked in an engineering, manufacturing or FMCG related environment.
- You must possess a relevant Engineering qualification.
- Prince 2 – desirable.
- Experience within Continuous Improvement – desirable.
Our client is leading global brand who have seen significant growth of their business over the past 12 months. A leader in their field providing first class products into the retail market.
This company is a highly successful business with turnover over £900m, whom I have worked with for a number of years
The business employ over 200 people and take a keen interest in local affairs, with strong links to local colleges and schools plus social events for employees. Thanks to this approach the company have an excellent staff retention ratio.
How to apply:
Please click “apply” or for further information, please contact Andy Crewe at ATA Recruitment, please email me an up to date copy of your CV to [email protected]
ATA Recruitment specialises in technical & engineering positions from entry level up to Director level appointments. Please look at our website for further potential opportunities which may suit your skills and experience. If you have the skills, we have the recruitment knowledge and together we can help find you your ideal job –
REF: Project Engineer
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
Pension + benefits
- Industry Sector IT & Internet