Applications Processing Officer needed in Uxbridge £20.00 ph PAYE - Reference: 445778
This role will involve:
- Registration of all planning submissions and building control applications, including submissions made through Planning Portal, by email and by post.
- Scan all additional information received during the processing of planning submissions and Building Control applications.
- Accountable for receipt of all application fees and engaging positively with all external users of the Service.
- Undertake searches of the Local Land Charges Register
- Actively participate in change activities including the development of Ocella.
- Provide support in updating and writing new procedures.
- Maintain knowledge of legislative changes which have a direct impact on service delivery for Planning submissions, Building Control applications and searches of the Local Land Charges register.
Ideally candidates will have:
- Ability to deal with customers effectively both in person, over the telephone and through various ICT programmes (Outlook/Microsoft Teams).
- Confident user of ICT including the ability to use service specific software
- Ability to keep up to date with service specific legislation.
This is a Full time role on a temporary contract basis.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services