Warehouse Team Leader (Washington) – Up to £27,000
*Reporting into the Deputy Plant Manager.
*This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing business, with a lot of potential to progress.
*To lead and support a team of Operatives to achieve objectives, targets, and standards in all key result areas.
- Provide direction and support the team.
- Convey objectives, targets & standards.
- Co-ordinate members to make the best use of labour, materials, & equipment.
- Ensure all objectives etc are achieved efficiently and cost effectively.
- Develop the team into a committed and high performing team.
- Contribute to improvements across all other areas and processes.
- Promote health and safety and a clean working environment.
The ideal candidate…
- Management Control
- Operations planning
- Production Control
- Systems Development
- Continuous improvement tools and techniques
- Health & Safety legislation
- Budget management
- Leadership/supervisory management
- Development of Teams
- Vehicle Driving Licence
Theo James Recruitment specialise in Manufacturing & Engineering recruitment across the following disciplines.
- Supply Chain/Logistics
- Quality - Engineering, Management
- Design - Engineer, Management
- Maintenance – Technician, Engineer, Management
- Production / Process Engineering
- Health, Safety & Environmental
- Project Engineering, Management
- Leadership and Management
- HR & Finance
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Manufacturing
Less than 1 year
Secondary School or equivalent