Homelessness/Housing Solutions Officer needed in Milton Keynes £25.00 ph PAYE - Reference: HQ00001754
This role will involve:
- Focusing on the triage part of the service where expertise on homelessness is vital and there is also a role for an experienced Homelessness Officer for our Assessment Team where they will be responsible for homeless decisions in line with our statutory duties that is in line with the job role sent previously.
- Assess applications for housing assistance under the Housing Act 1996, PtVII, and if the main homeless duty is owed.
- Produce and review personal housing plans under the Relief duty.
- Provide a triage service to households who approach the client having already lost their accommodation.
This is a Full time role on a temporary contract basis.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services