Hr Programme Lead needed in Milton Keynes £25.69 ph PAYE - Reference: 5187443
This role will involve:
- Proactively lead and develop strategic short and medium-term plans with colleagues in HFT and the client to deliver the HR workstream. Working in close collaboration with the Health and Wellbeing Service Management, Key Stakeholders and working collaboratively with the third-party legal services provider to deliver a TUPE service transfer.
- Provide strategic HR transformation, employment law and TUPE advice to the Programme Team and Senior Management throughout the programme reporting to the Programme Team Commissioning and Transformation Leads and with an HR link to the Corporate HR Management Team.
- Interpret external regulations, statutory requirements, service changes, insight, data and feedback in relation to their implications for the organisation. Promote and manage the HR workstream delivery of the programme to meet the needs of the organisation, staff, and service users.
- Play a key role as part of the wider Programme liaising with and collaborating with other key stakeholders involved in the programme and be a key partner to the HFT HR lead, working together, to ensure proactive planning with fully compliant adherence to TUPE regulation and transition to the new service.
- Lead and manage all HR related work in relation to the programme, feeding back progress and developments along with potential HR related risks and mitigation
This is a Full time role on a temporary contract basis.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Human Resources