Pensions and Payroll Specialist needed in Manchester £16.39ph PAYE - Reference: 0004 D1AE / 1
This role will involve:
- To support the Management Team in respect of all matters relating to the delivery of the payroll/pension functions and the achievement of wider shared service goals.
- To provide day-to-day operational management of the activities relating to the payroll/pension functions to ensure effective delivery within legislative and regulatory guidelines and to required deadlines.
- To work across the Shared Service teams to support the development of relevant procedures and documentation relating to the delivery of highly accurate and timely payroll/pension functions; evaluating delivery and providing advice or intervention where required.
- To be up-to-date in respect of relevant national trends, regulations, policy and legislation, providing accurate, expert advice and ensuring that service planning, training and delivery takes these into account.
Ideally candidates will have:
- Educated to degree level in a relevant subject.
- AAT Level 3 NVQ in payroll / CIPP Foundation in Payroll administration or equivalent
- Associate CIPP or relevant professional membership
- Evidence of continued professional development
This is a Full time role on a Permanent basis.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services