COVID Team Leader needed in Blackburn £14.38ph PAYE - Reference: 0004 F4E0 / 1
This role will involve:
- Allocation of work, monitoring standards, development and motivation of employees.
- Be responsible for the management of employees including coordination and delegation of relevant activities.
- Work with the management team to implement procedural, process and technology improvements
- Work with the management team to develop, influence, establish and embrace the culture and working ethos of the new Covid Response function
- Plan and control pre defined budgets.
- Line Management responsibilities where appropriate: including recruitment, induction, performance management (discipline and absence management), appraisal and identification of learning and development needs.
- Attend meetings as required and effectively manage diary commitments.
- Provide support, advice and participate fully in internal and external meetings.
- Develop constructive relationships and communicate with other agencies/professionals.
- Discuss operational issues with senior management and internal and external partners.
- Responsible for planning, development, design, organisation and monitoring of support systems/procedures/policies in relation to the administrative function and other allocated functions.
Ideally candidates will have:
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Ensure a strong customer focus and value for money ethos
- Able to research and analyse qualitative and quantitative data and present complex information
This is a Full time role on a temporary contract basis.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Secretarial, PAs, Administration