Property Service Hub Officer needed in Lewes paying £9.81 per hr PAYE Ref:5155-1
This role is working full time hours on a temporary basis
This role will involve:
- Assist the Property Service Hub Manager to provide a prompt and efficient service to customers (internal and external) and contractors in all matters relating to building maintenance and business continuity.
- Respond to enquires via the telephone, face to face, email and online systems on a range of topics including building maintenance, facilities management and other property related matters.
- Maintain records on the digital Property Service Hub system and take appropriate actions to provide solutions to the customer’s requirements.
- Provide customers with information, confirmation that requests have been understood and initiated within the required process and agree the most appropriate action with the customer. Undertake on behalf of the client officers, timely and accurate feedback on progress in resolution where required.
- Follow an established ordering procedure to ensure matters are record correctly and with detailed information about the request and confirm adequate resources are available for the need to be met.
- Identify problems and suggest solutions for consideration by the Service Hub Manager. Include reports on status of reactive maintenance orders and commitments reports for financial management of budgets.
Ideally candidates will have:
- Experience of working with others
- Use of office systems
- Experience of working in a customer-service based environment
- Ability to work with others to improve customer service
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (in particular Outlook, Word and Excel).
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services