Complaints and Feedback Assistant needed in Hackney paying £17.21 per hr PAYE Ref:448812
This role is working full time hours on a temporary basis
- Be the first point of contact for all enquiries relating to complaints and feedback from children, young people and families.
- Maintain effective monitoring systems to track complaint timescales and the completion of actions from complaints.
- Work with social work units and managers to resolve issues before progression to the formal complaints process where possible.
- Coordinate and manage payments in relation to the complaints and feedback process.
- Work with the Complaints and Feedback Manager to develop and implement an effective and flexible programme to regularly gather feedback from children, young people and families that the Children and Families Service works.
- Coordinate timely and high quality responses to Member, Mayoral and MP enquiries on behalf of the Children and Families Service, and ensure these are signed off by the Director.
- Co-ordinate and minute meetings as required, and administrate any related correspondence.
- Manage discrete projects and tasks ensuring deadlines are met, and outcomes achieved
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Customer Services