Animal Attendant needed in London £13.52 ph PAYE - Reference: 346443
This role will involve:
- Carrying out collections and deliveries of animals to/from aircraft and prioritising these trips.
- Releasing animals from containers into housings and ensuring that their needs are met and checking compliance of their containers to International standards.
- When necessary, administer basic treatment to sick animals under guidance from Vets.
- Check paperwork of animals travelling by air to ensure compliance within the legislative framework (Pet Travel Scheme).
- Deal with routine enquiries from public and airlines regarding shipment of animals by air.
- Complete administration after normal office hours.
- Receive payments for services provided and calculate charges.
Ideally candidates will have a relevant qualification such as the Diploma in Zoo Animal Management or the equivalent level of skills, knowledge & experience such as may be gained by working at the Animal Reception Centre (for approximately 5 years). This experience will indicate both depth and breadth of knowledge of Animal Health and will include some specialism in an area of the service
This is a Full time role on a temporary contract basis.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services