Administration Based in Birmingham and the salary is £9.00 ph PAYE
This is a full time temporary role.
This role will involve:
- Providing clerical and administrative support to the Bereavement Officer and Registrar in connection with the booking and organisation of funerals and any appropriate statutory requirements on a day to day basis utilising appropriate computerised systems
- To liaise directly with the public/service users etc., both by telephone and in person in respect of the Burial and Cremation Service.
- Receiving telephone bookings for burials/cremations and witness scatters, completing the particulars of burial order forms, checking funeral directors confirmation forms for discrepancies, entering of information into booking diaries / computer, noting special requests, preparing and checking details for interment, entering the details into the statutory and other registers and maintaining the statutory documents. Inputting and updating of information on the Wesley Music System as required.
- Checking the particulars of burial / cremation order forms, entering of information into booking diaries / computer, noting special requests, arranging attendance of minister of religion, preparing and checking details for interment / cremation, entering the details into the statutory and other registers and maintaining the statutory registers.
- Leading on funeral services or undertaking chapel duties as required.
- Preparing, checking and issuing of declarations, indemnities, transfer of grants and associated registration work. Completion of the Disposal Certificates for return to the Registrar of Births and Deaths. Arranging the removal and refixing of memorials. Checking of memorial permits. Periodic collation of statistics as may be required.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Secretarial, PAs, Administration