Customer Services Officer Based in Kingston upon Thames and the salary is £11.40 ph PAYE
This is a full time temporary role.
This role will involve:
- To deliver vibrant, exciting library services that have books, reading and learning at the heart of them
- To provide an efficient, friendly, customer focused library service, demonstrating a clear understanding and commitment to putting the customer at the centre of library service activity
- To work flexibly assisting customers to use self-service, enrolling customers, answering customer enquiries and supporting customers to use ICT
- To actively promote the use of the library including promoting stock, information and activities and events
- To work flexibly undertaking routine tasks such as shelving, issuing and discharging library materials
- To undertake tasks to administer the arrival of new stock through the Direct Delivery process
- To collaborate with colleagues and librarians to maintain a high standard of presentation in the library covering stock, information provision and displays
- To lead library events and activities including ICT learning and digital inclusion sessions, Book Groups, Baby Rhymetimes, class visits
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Secretarial, PAs, Administration