An excellent opportunity has arisen in a highly respected financial services company based in the West End. This inclusive organisation is looking for a brilliant and hardworking Executive Assistant to provide a strong level of support in their HR team.
Having experience supporting with HR before would be highly beneficial. a corporate yet friendly environment. As well as providing core EA support, you will also assist with specific HR projects/administration such as document management, assisting with the joiner and leaver processes, taking minutes in meetings, handling/screening queries and preparing agendas. Due to the nature of the role, it’s important you have the confidence and professionalism to handle confident and sensitive information.
- Recent demonstrable experience as an EA within HR before would be highly beneficial.
- Previous administration experience within a Human Resources environment would be desirable.
- Computer literate, with excellent knowledge of MS Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience handling confidential information.
- Using ones initiative and confidence to deal with people at all levels.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Finance
Student (Higher education/Graduate)
'A' level/Higher or equivalent