KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Skills and Employability sectors.
Job Title: Health and Social Care Assessor / Trainer
Location: Midlands - Home / Field based
Salary: £28,000 - £30,000 with OTE of up to £36,000 based on Assessor KPI's and targets being achieved + fantastic benefits
Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Must hold a recognised Assessor award: D32/33, A1, CAVA or TAQA.
- Hold solid occupational experience of working within Health and Social Care / Elderly Care at Management level.
- Must have experience of delivering full Apprenticeships in Health and Social Care at Level 5 (New Standards).
- Confident to deliver and support learners with Maths and English Functional Skills.
- Excellent IT skills - learner files are online based, online sessions/reviews are conducted with learners via online platforms such as TEAMS.
- Full driving licence and use of own vehicle.
- Flexibility is required with working hours and travel, as and when required to meet learners needs.
- Assess and support learners working towards Apprenticeships in Health and Social Care at Level 5.
- Deliver training and support learners with Functional Skills Maths and English to level 2.
- Delivering via a blended learning approach to gather learner's evidence towards their QCF Diploma.
- Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely assessments and reviews are conducted.
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
- Support, advise and motivate learners.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs.
- Meet Assessor KPI’s in terms of timely assessments / visits (when allowed), quality paperwork and general administration.
- Work to learner review and completion timescales.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education