Offering clients a wide range of print management and direct marketing services including point of sale, digital print, web2print and direct mail & transactional mail solutions to suit individual needs, this company has grown to become a ’single source‘ solutions provider. Due to continued new client acquisition they are now seeking a vibrant account executive/graduate account executive to join the team.
The role of Account Executive is a busy, hands-on position. A can do attitude is required with the ability to develop positive and professional relationships with key stakeholders across the account and wider business and provide a proactive, flexible and responsive service.
Key elements of the role are; working with Client briefs, creating artwork briefs, updating literature, working with internal production departments to ensure work is completed to agreed deadlines as well as working closely with key areas within the business, such as our Studio, production and estimating teams. The role also consists of working closely with our Account Managers on ad hoc campaigns as and when required.
An Account Executive must be organised, comfortable working with internal systems and spreadsheets and must understand the commercial and financial implications of actions, delivering to agreed timelines and decisions taken.
- Deliver a professional service, potentially being the first point of contact for both the client and suppliers
- Full administrative support in raising and tracking job briefs, quotations and artwork.
- Proactively manage own workload and time lines
- Receive and process calls and queries from customers
- Liaise with customer services team
- Liaise with production team
- Ensure all jobs closed down for month end invoicing
- Manage jobs delivery / invoiced dates
- Supporting the Account Manager/Account Director to successfully implement jobs and campaigns that meets the client’s brief and budget.
- Checking and reporting on projects.
- Must have previous experience within a similar role
- Working knowledge of a similar production environment – i.e., print production is advantageous but not essential
- Previous experience of taking job briefs and managing client expectations
- Ability to multi task and simultaneously manage multiple jobs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Microsoft Office, numeracy skills and commercial awareness
- Flexible and robust attitude and ability to work to deadlines
- Experience of direct mail or print is highly desirable but not essential
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Marketing, Advertising, PR
Less than 1 year