Visitor Experience Officer needed in Maidstone £10.30 ph ref:447773
This role will involve:
- To offer an excellent visitor experience to all visitors of our 3 Museums and VIC service
- Proactively report maintenance issues and carry out regular checks of the premises
- Be responsible for the opening and closing procedures on site in line with the Health and Safety procedures
- Provide an excellent tourism service and champion Maidstone as a great place to live, work and visit
- Support the retail service and income generation by cash handling, recording customer feedback, completing visitor surveys, looking for opportunities to upsell, placing stock orders and carrying out stocktakes with the aim to constantly improve the service on
- Support the smooth running of the room hire service by assisting the set-up and clearing of rooms, taking inventory of room hire equipment and catering supplies, placing requests for new supplies with the Museum administrator.
- Ensure all visitors, contractors and colleagues feel welcomed at the Museums and that they are aware of the housekeeping rules.
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services