Facilities Assistant needed in Barnsley £10.01ph ref:0004 F36E / 1
This role will involve:
- To nurture a close working relationship with traders, tenants and lessees and to work effectively and efficiently as part of a multi-disciplinary service delivering key services.
- Actively participate in the Metropolitan Centre and wider Town Centre evacuation procedure
- Assist with locking and unlocking premises.
- Undertake a wide range of other physically demanding tasks and skills with a level of precision and in accordance with routine schedules.
- Separate recyclable materials from waste streams, operating waste compactors and ensure refuse areas are clean, safe and well maintained.
- Erect and dismantle temporary stalls or other equipment, ensuring all equipment is well maintained and left safe at the end of the trading day or event.
- To occasionally work independently and on own initiative to deliver a professional service and respond to issues or situations as they arise. This includes pro-actively reporting faults
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services