Up to £80,000 DOE
Remote & Office 1 day per week OR twice a fortnight - Leeds
The key responsibility for our developers is to help create excellent quality software using agile methodologies such as Test-Driven Development, Pair Programming, automated and multi-layer testing.
We would also expect you to:
- Take a pro-active role with production issues and release management.
- Work within the aligned technical and delivery framework across the company’s wider engineering community and help to engage and positively influence the best technical solutions for your team and the tasks in hand.
- Participate in the full software life cycle, including support and continuous integration.
- Drive continuous improvement within a self-regulating team.
- Have experience of coaching and/or mentoring individuals and small groups.
- Strong Frontend experience with HTML & CSS.
- Extensive knowledge and probably working experience of other best-of-breed, open source and commercial technologies such as GraphQL, React, Node.js and Redux.
- Demonstrable experience of software development for high capacity, high traffic, high availability websites/systems
- Delivery experience within agile projects.
- Bachelors’ degree or equivalent industry experience.
- Knowledge of wider architectural, testing and DevOps processes.
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet