Administration Assistant needed in Portsmouth £8.91ph ref:5187018
This role will involve:
- Undertaking a range of administrative tasks relating to the efficient operation of the Family Hub premises. Which includes working autonomously facilitating the venue: room bookings, routine daily building checks and reporting repairs.
- Customer service - liaising with a range of Family Hub users.
- Collate, present and distribute information, as required.
- Support the provision of information and advice to service users across all media formats.
- Dealing with telephone, email and face-to-face enquiries.
- Carrying out all necessary word processing, spreadsheets, database and presentation duties.
Ideally candidates will have:
- Experience of working in an administrative role within a busy, public-facing office environment and ideally, experience of working in Children’s and/or Young People’s Services.
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft 365, including MS Teams, Word, Excel, Access, Powerpoint and Outlook.
- A customer-focus (internal and external) and be able to demonstrate consistently high standards of customer care and customer service.
- A willingness and determination to help the wider Early Help and Prevention. Service to provide an effective service and support to children and families.
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Secretarial, PAs, Administration