Team Secretary needed in Shrewsbury £10.14 ph ref:448845
This role will involve:
- Carry out a range of administrative and data support duties, including the maintenance of accurate records and systems, ensuring data security at all times.
- To take minutes at complex meetings including child protection conferences and statutory legal meetings, prepare associated papers and routine follow up actions, ensuring that such documentation is suitable for subsequent use in the Court arena. Child Protection and Looked After cases account for more than 70% of all Safeguarding cases and may result in a subsequent court case.
- To provide a range of support mechanisms within the team, including liaising directly with members of the public, diary management, scheduling of meetings and booking of venues.
- To input data and contribute to accurate and timely recording on a complex data and case management system which contains a comprehensive pathway of case documentation and assist with desk-side support to social workers.
- To initiate and process a range of correspondence, reports and other documents as required.
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Secretarial, PAs, Administration